Forums

Help › Forums

complaining about people who complain about value vs investment is REALLY stupid.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 5 2011 9:28 PM (0 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 9:28 PM

i just finished venting in my post called "ONE thing that works FLAWLESSLY".  This leads into this thought.

This post is directed toward some who simply have no idea what profit is or what's  it about about but feel the need to stand in the pulpit and preach.

People aren't stupid. They KNOW a company has to make a profit to survive. It's when the profit becomes the ONLY factor is what is so upsetting. This seems more and more to be the case here. 

I wonder how many of the people preaching about profit actually knows what is profit. How many have ever actually owned their own business.  How many actually know what a P&L is. How many have ever had to make payroll. How many have even a remote idea of starting, running, developing and building a business, Not that many I would wager but these same people know EVERYTHING about not only making a profit but also making the 'profit' profit. 

Maybe, just MAYBE, these people are not complaining about the profit but are complaining about the LACK of SERVICE, LACK of RESPONSE, LACK of CARING and LACK of QUALITY CONTROL for not only their hard earned money but just as, if not more important, their hard earned free time.  

This company is making money each and every time these commercials run without giving some back to the people  who make this possible. Just another way to pick the pocket of the players.

So maybe, just MAYBE, these people are fighting for a DECENT return for their investment.

One additional thought. 

Most people investment a huge amount of time, thought and care discussing and explaining their posts. I know I do. No one is always right but all deserve their opinion. 

It's so much easier to ridicule a point of view rather than have one yourself and sadly, large numbers of our fellow players live here.

Does any of us want to waste our limited free time complaining or playing golf?  It's the fact we can't play that leads most to these forums. 

I for one will not only step on their bandwagon, I'll pull it by myself if required.

RSS