Forums

Help › Forums

Re: i have a question about purchase

Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:34 PM (4 replies)
  • eegnak
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:27 PM

hi guys, i'm new beginner player in korea.

I think this game is good.

so i will purchase wgt credit.

but i don't know anything about purchase.

and of course, i don't know what's the better.

so, i ask.

what's the best choice? gift card(actually i don't know why here is gift card?)?

item? avatar?

plz teach me about that.

waiting for ur reply.

ps: i'm korean. so i guess you think "he's english is not good" maybe..haha
    but plz try to understand. I'm not living in English-speaking countries...^^;

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 8:28 PM

No need to buy anything yet, level up first to be able to get decent equipment.

As you play more, you will then see things you want to change...like longer driver, better wedges, etc.

Good luck and have fun!

• eegnak
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:34 PM

oh, thank you!

understand ur reply.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 6:14 AM

MBaggese:

No need to buy anything yet, level up first to be able to get decent equipment.

As you play more, you will then see things you want to change...like longer driver, better wedges, etc.

Good luck and have fun!

Agree with mbaggese, you will level up very quickly just by playing and in a few days will have unlocked better equipement. Just play and have fun

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 7:04 AM

eegnak:
    what's the best choice? gift card(actually i don't know why here is gift card?)?

When you get ready to buy credits, click on the tab at the top of this page that says GET CREDITS. Select BUY CREDITS and you will see a screen that asks you for Billing Information. Click on Change Billing Information (green link at bottom)  and you will see the different ways you can pay for credits. In the US, 1 credit = 1 cent.  GL

RSS