Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Invitations

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 9 2011 6:08 PM (2 replies)
  • Midoh
    200 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:06 AM

I have tried, on numerous occasions, to invite my brother to a game. His screen indicates that he is "available" but when I set up a game & invite him, the screen says "sending invitation" for about 2 minutes & then either says "Declined" or just makes a clicking noise & eliminates his user name. I've asked him if he recieves anything & he says he has never recieved an invitation from anyone. Is there something that I am not doing correctly? It could be that we don't know what to look for on our screens. I don't know. After hearing all the horror stories about playing with random players we would like to, at least, play each other. If someone could enlighten me as to what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.  ~ Jon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 12:46 PM

Midoh:

I have tried, on numerous occasions, to invite my brother to a game. His screen indicates that he is "available" but when I set up a game & invite him, the screen says "sending invitation" for about 2 minutes & then either says "Declined" or just makes a clicking noise & eliminates his user name. I've asked him if he recieves anything & he says he has never recieved an invitation from anyone. Is there something that I am not doing correctly? It could be that we don't know what to look for on our screens. I don't know. After hearing all the horror stories about playing with random players we would like to, at least, play each other. If someone could enlighten me as to what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.  ~ Jon

hi

ask him to invite you and see if it works. if not, then ask your brother to try different browsers, such as IE, chrome or firefox., let us know if it fixes itself

-wgticon

• Midoh
    200 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 6:08 PM

We hadn't thought to have him invite me. We will try that. Thank you for your timely response.  ~ Jon

RSS