Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello to all!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:23 AM (5 replies)
  • Jaygo610
    6 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 3:40 PM

Hi, everyone my name is jay. Just signed up 5 days ago. LOVE IT!!!! This has to be the greatest game iv cam across on the web. As i  said new here, don't have any friends. So help me out. Looking  forward to playing & and losing to you all. I'm still really bad at this. Well thanx for your time.  Hope to see ya on the course!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 7:36 PM

welcome!
    -wgticon

• JRWaddy
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 11:43 AM

Hello there ! Welcome. Today, Nov 17 is my 1st year on WGT.

I don't play for real now, but playing on here is great. Yesterday I had a very enjoyable Alt shot @ St Gs, we won on the 1st Extra. Today, you'll love this, i lost on the 18th @ Congressional against a 150 Hack from France !

I have a handicap system Vs Hack, I deliberately lose the first 2..... Having said that my french opponent played really well. I hope he, you & others go on to great things on here.

Good luck, play well.... most importantly Enjoy !

Oh, by the way, this really is a computer game, but at times it quite simply doesn't feel like it at all !

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 5:52 AM

Hi Jay

welcome to the wonderful world of virtual golf,i've been playing about 7 or 8 weeks and love it.if your looking to join a country club look mine up only been running it for 3/4 weeks,any golfer welcome.the bigrig peterbilt club is its name.

all the best to you

pdxdriver

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 8:02 AM

hello ,welcome ,have fun ,and yes this is the best golf game out there.....

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:23 AM

Welcome! You have started a wonderful walk that has enjoyment with each step. The hallmarks you reach are all rewarding.

RSS