Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Send a message to more that one person.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 19 2022 9:30 AM (6 replies)
  • Dave33200
    2,955 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2022 2:32 PM

Is there a way to send a message to more than one person at a time? I thought I have done this in the past but I just tried and it will show the first persons user name but when I type in the 2nd user name it says "No matches were found amongst your friends" even though I can send the other person a PM if I click on their name. 

I have PM'ed both of these friends in the past and I know that are not blocking. In the past I have PM'ed multiple people at the same time all in one PM. 

I'm on a PC. 

Thanks

Dave

• ScottHope
    10,325 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 4:30 AM

I think this has been an issue for a very long time Dave. I do seem to remember though, someone posting in the forum that you can only add the names of the first 20 people (oldest) in your friends list, which to be frank, is useless.

I did try this out, and I could search for and add any of the first 19 friends in my friends list to a message, so I guess the friend whose send-a-message button I pressed on their profile page to initiate the message, makes the number up to 20.

• Dave33200
    2,955 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 4:33 AM

Thanks Scott. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 5:32 AM

ScottHope:
    I do seem to remember though, someone posting in the forum that you can only add the names of the first 20 people in your friends list

Private messaging - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)  One of the threads.

Edit: The first 20 will be the bottom ones, there may be some among them who, for one reason or another, you could delete and this would drop others into your 20.  Not very helpful but maybe a little for some.  (Probably mentioned in that thread).

No worries Scott :-)

• ScottHope
    10,325 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 5:35 AM

Thanks Dodgy.  ; )

• Dave33200
    2,955 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 9:30 AM
    Thanks for all the replies.
RSS