Forums

Help › Forums

Re: did I win anything?

Mon, Jan 9 2023 3:04 PM (4 replies)
  • dragonmouse
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 5:02 PM

I can find nowhere that lists the top 70/50/ whatever on the various tourney's.  Top 20 is all I seem to be able to see on the leaderboards. My tournament tab doesn't show anything except failure to advance messages.  I cannot seem to find posts about this so I must be doing something wrong to find out where I stand outside of didn't make the cut.  I would like to see scores and such for all the qualifiers if only to know what I am shooting for. 

I am not after sympathy for poor performance, simply looking for how to see what I'm shooting for. thanx.

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 10:47 PM

It's tough to find in the app.  Easiest way is by looking on WGT.com.  I just picked a couple of your first ones to show as example.  Bracket you were eliminated in the first round.  Jan Congo sweeps is not over with yet, your lowest is 149.45 you are currently in 26th.  Congo ready go your 39 is Tied for 36th. week1 9 hole single play your 38 is tied for 172, as the winner of that tourney was a tour legend by keeping the tier selection at tour legend it only lists up to page 4, by selecting tour pro, it shows 6 pages, you are on page 5.

If on your profile page on WGT.com, select scores and then click on which tourney you want to see, for as many as WGT lists, or only click on your last 4 by not selecting scores.

By doing some searching they can be found on the app, but it appears like only the tourneys that have been paid out, and then, for right now anyway, you will only see the top of the leaderboard, without going to WGT.com.  I believe Nico is working on this for the app.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 1:08 AM

Gary did say this but to summarise. From here just go to your profile and click on your score in a particular tournament, that will take you to the full leader-board.

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 9:17 AM

DodgyPutter:

Gary did say this but to summarise. From here just go to your profile and click on your score in a particular tournament, that will take you to the full leader-board.

Thanks Dodgy , I never knew how easy that route was , for finding the results ! 

• dragonmouse
    26 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2023 3:04 PM

Thanx guys, I was under the mistaken impression that since I play on a comp it wasn't an app. but realized that in game still IS an app as opposed to a full program with regards to player stats.  Anyway thanx again for the answers as that makes sense enough to find what I was looking for.

RSS