Forums

Help › Forums

Re: XP

Thu, Jan 12 2023 1:51 PM (3 replies)
  • Mjen723126
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 7:51 AM

Hi,

Can anybody explain how the “XP” works. As I understand it, the “XP” will make you a better WGT golfer, correct???

If yes, how do you measure it???

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 11:07 AM

Mjen723126:
    As I understand it, the “XP” will make you a better WGT golfer, correct???
    I'm afraid to say: Nope.

XP stands for eXPerience - it shouts out "due diligence" and "industry".

At the lowest level, you get 1 XP for each shot you take. There are extras for awards (in stroke play), and for game completion (in any game).

From a vantage POV, it says, you take on the grind, and you are awarded with growing levels which allow you to spend some hard-owned credits on items like equipment and and other items to - hopefully - better your game.

To become a better WGT golfer, you'd have to increase your skills, and increase your equipment quality (which comes down to the right choices at higher levels, after committing to some XPs, and some more).

• Duphpherer
    457 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 1:15 PM

XP is that blue bar in your profile that measures the xp needed for your next level

You get some XP any time you golf. Free

You can don XP apparel, that you win in coin rooms, to gain xp and level faster. Free

You can play every day to gain CDP (Consecutive Days Played). This is the easiest and fastest way to gain levels, but it takes diligence to not miss playing even a single day. Free

You can buy XP boost potions in the pro shop. $$

You can buy WGT premier subscriptions that double your xp on most everything. $$$$$

Good luck. 

Mjen723126:

Hi,

Can anybody explain how the “XP” works. As I understand it, the “XP” will make you a better WGT golfer, correct???

If yes, how do you measure it???

• Mjen723126
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 1:51 PM

Thank you Duphpherer👍🙂

RSS