Help › Forums

Re: skins games challenge

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 20 2011 5:58 AM (8 replies)
  • loic07210
    40 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 12:56 AM

hi,

can you explain why we can't clicking on the button tee off for the skins game challenge ???

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 8:26 AM

loic07210:

hi,

can you explain why we can't clicking on the button tee off for the skins game challenge ???

hi

are all members present and ready? if it's abnormal behavior. please right click on the screen and submit detailed bug report so our engineers can see it.

thank you

-wgticon

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 12:09 PM

loic07210:

hi,

It depends on how you start a skins game. 

If you are clicking on Skins Game or Create Game.

Skins Game defaults to 4 players and the Tee Off button is grayed out until then, Create Game allows you to pick 2-4 players and you control when to Tee Off.

• MaxCjejka
    46 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 12:14 PM

I play a skins game worth 400 credits per skin. I play with one opponent and I win 6 skins. Now why the *** do I only get 400 skins instead of 2400????? I want my credits wgt

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 12:33 PM

MaxCjejka:

I play a skins game worth 400 credits per skin. I play with one opponent and I win 6 skins. Now why the *** do I only get 400 skins instead of 2400????? I want my credits wgt

Send them an e-mail

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 1:02 PM

WGTicon:

loic07210:

hi,

hi

are all members present and ready? if it's abnormal behavior. please right click on the screen and submit detailed bug report so our engineers can see it.

thank you

-wgticon

Icon, there is a problem here. It seems that if more than one players are searching for a game - but no one is hosting - it will throw them into a random skins game - this is fine, except there is no interface for the "host" to set the bet. Other players coming in get a screen where the bet says "NaN" (or something) When this occurs there is absolutely no way for the game to start as the first player has no control.

I'm not sure if this is what the OP is describing.

If there is a slot that says "searching" the game cannot tee off. You have to cancel that search. However sometimes it sort of gets stuck and there is no cancel option. this seems to happen if you have people coming and going. I haven't figured out the specific behavior to this, but I have had it happen at least once.

• FlyinDoc
    201 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 1:38 PM

MaxCjejka:

Maximum value of Skins is 200 credits per Skin. You couldn't possibly have played 400 credits per Skin.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 8:15 PM

FlyinDoc:
    Maximum value of Skins is 200 credits per Skin. You couldn't possibly have played 400 credits per Skin.

Well technically... it is 400cr per hole with 2 players if the bet is 200 per hole.

MaxCjejka:

Yes you did win 2400cr. but 1200 of that were your own credits to begin with. Was it 9 or 18 holes? Did the other player win any skins? Just cause you win 2400cr with 3 skins, dosen't mean you Net that amount for the game. Look at the skin/credit summary at the end of the game carefully.

• FlyinDoc
    201 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 5:58 AM

birdwell:

FlyinDoc:

Well technically... it is 400cr per hole with 2 players if the bet is 200 per hole.

Technically, you are correct and I am an idiot.

RSS