Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GAmIng COntroLlER

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 23 2011 10:37 PM (2 replies)
  • cpa33162
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 12:24 AM

can you use a pc gaming controller, i just ordered 1 for other games and wasnt sure if  i could use it here also

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 2:42 AM

Hi

I never tried it and there are some very advanced ones out there, so I suspect best is to try and then report the results?

-wgticon

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 10:37 PM

I use one.  Joystick with 8 flat buttons that I found online for about 12 bucks.  Had to download Xpadder to make it work.  It's similar to a Namco Controller I used to use on Playstation to play PGA Tour and Galaxian, among others.

I often accidentally clicked the right button with the left using the mouse here on WGT, because I used to use 2 fingers to tap the button with the PS and Namco, and of course, the context menu would come up and block my shot.  No more!

And you can set buttons to click and hold! So, it separates out the movement and the clicking, which I like.

You can also set buttons to change the cursor speed.  Very fast for moving the meter to max quickly, and very slow for precise meter settings.

I think it makes aiming and shooting a lot easier and more precise.  And you can still use the mouse for things the mouse can do easier.

RSS