Forums

Help › Forums

Re: question WGTicon

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:45 PM (5 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 8:03 AM

good day sir.....why   was the invite and friends(red on top ...green i have to  look)  for 11 months i am members i read the posts,i have never seen or heard,one complaint ,about this . for the last week  its been change.....you call it a bug......then tell me why change something that works  just fine .....i dont get it ....and if there is a reason behind this let us know  ....maybee its for the best,but i need an explenation .ty in advance........and excuse my spelling,have a good day ............maybee one of the holder members have a theory,about why change something that works.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 11:19 AM

For those that are not aware, there are 3 sorting bars (just above the friends list) that arrange the list by availability, name and scoring average.  It won't put green on top, but it might help manage the list easier for the time being.  As we all know, the more friends we have, the harder it is to figure out...where is everybody =)      

Joey

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 1:39 PM

ty for your input ,Joey ,i am aware about the sorting bars,some mat not,,,its just i prefered the way it was done before (bleue,green,and red)in that order

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 1:54 PM

hi

it seems to be a bug, but i may have more details next week when we are back in the office.

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:24 PM

WGTicon:

hi

it seems to be a bug, but i may have more details next week when we are back in the office.

-wgticon

ty   :)   happy thx giving

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:45 PM

Agree 100% on this one. Previous bar was much better 

RSS