Forums

Help › Forums

Re: average rating

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 25 2011 12:08 PM (3 replies)
  • gp12smx
    90 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:06 AM

i normally shoot between 70 and 75 for almost every game.  I recently shot a 69 once and my average changed to a 69.36.  How is this possible?  Thank you.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:09 AM

Not sure about the average but if I were you I'd take advantage of the free club rentals this weekend and see what you're missing with the starter clubs.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 11:25 AM

BolloxInBruges:

..........but if I were you I'd take advantage of the free club rentals this weekend and see what you're missing with the starter clubs...........

don't forget the extra piece of advice

if your going to use the "free" weekend, then don't play ranked round, else you'll probably be in a position of being forced to upgrade on tuesday.

gp12smx:

as for your average... it isn't a "correct" average, after a set number of ranked round your "average" will only ever go down. it become the average of your "x" number of lowest rounds.

though a little surprised, given the length of time you've been here, that you had to ask.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 12:08 PM

The last time you shot 69 in a ranked round was April, so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but only your best rounds, ever, at your current tier, count toward your "average" after you've played a certain number of rounds. So 69s and 70s count, the 75s don't.

RSS