Forums

Help › Forums

Re: skins wgticon care to reply

Fri, Nov 25 2011 4:34 PM (2 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 2:10 PM

Whats up with skins played yesterday 3 player game OlavST and another player .

Other player has to leave after 4 holes . We wait the 5 minutes then get a message that game was cancelled. Sign in today and go to play and says I timed out and forfeit all skins

This is the 3rd time the skins game has screwed me totalling about 1000 credits so whats up?

is WGT stealing/?????

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 3:04 PM

crgade:

is WGT stealing/?????

Simple answer is no.

Skins is a new game format so of course we must expect bugs to happen to the occasional player(s) from time to time. Yupps it can be a pain in the a$$, but there it is.

Easiest and most practical way to get your misplaced credits sorted out would be to email members@wgt.com directly and explain the situation. It will get dealt with in due course. You'll have credit history in your account so they can cross reference it all. You'll get them back I'm sure.

Icon will read this thread and offer his advice....that's if he's finished consuming the Thanksgiving Turkey(s).

Folks need to accept when new virtual stuff gets introduced then there will be a likelyhood that bugs will be found and when reported, WGT will try to fix them.

Some bugs will take longer than others to find then get fixed. Some may be a lot harder to track down and fix. It's not as easy as some people would like to think.

But you can be clear that WGT are not stealing....they have no reason to.

Players want new courses, new clubs, new game formats yesterday, so of course WGT will try their best to introduce things as quickly as possible. When bugs are found, report them.

TBE

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 4:34 PM

hi

did you happen to submit bug reports so we can take a look at the issues?

-wgticon

RSS