• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 11:59 AM

Well done sir. Watch out world.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 12:21 PM

Kindle2010:

Magnifique, bravo Frappefort, un nouveau défi commence maintenant. 

merci ,j ai recu tes balles tu n etait pas obliger mais tres apprecier :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 12:24 PM

ty vm all for your Congrats ,thx to those that may have congrats to give me on this post ,,its magnifique ,et merci beaucoup.....:)

• Stephan13
    158 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 3:48 PM

My good friend François ( whom i like to tease ) made it to the ''legend'' tier and deserves a big Congrats. for making it ! ...something i may never reach but who knows !!?? This is a beautifull game and more so when you get to play with guys like him. I don't have many friends on this game (as a choice) but must say that i'm happy to count him among the few that i do have. And one thing i know for sure, if i do reach ''legend'' tier before 1670 ranked rounds, i will tease him BIG TIME !!! hahaha... Encore un gros BRAVO !

steph.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 4:26 PM

I picture is worth a thousand words.  For you François, congratulation on becoming a Legend.

Andy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:23 PM

wow  andyson  you again put a bigger smile on my face ;;you even put my name on her t shirt ....ty vm  thx for all you do for all of us ,,,,,:)Andy

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:42 PM

HUGH GRATZ! Well deserved you are a great inspriation to many a player. You show with patience and enjoying the game you will reach the goal of Legend and have a good time doing it. Hope to see you out on the greens sometime.

Gratz again,

Mes.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:45 PM

Well done Frappefort!! Congratulations on making legend. It is a new challenge, but it's not quite as bad as what I thought it might be. I wish you all the luck in the world with the new tee's. Congratulations once again and good luck to ya!

And YJ. I thank you very much for the nice words. Your quite the gentleman! 

Master Yoda

• PAGES
RSS