Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tap in Rewards

Sun, Jun 2 2024 1:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BPeterson8256
    2,910 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2024 9:06 AM

Sadly, it may be like Smurf Berry Crunch...

Smurf Berry Crunch Cereal

gone forever 😢

• callaghan159
    6,305 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2024 4:39 PM

BPeterson8256:

Sadly, it may be like Smurf Berry Crunch...

Smurf Berry Crunch Cereal

gone forever 😢

Well you would think of the one's in charge would post and tell us if its gone 

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2024 4:45 AM

So fixing game issues isn’t #1 on your list?  The game is getting beyond laughable and you want a Tap In promo?  The spaghetti code that’s being written and implemented (without being tested so it appears) must be keeping the project manager up at night.  That’s if WGT even employs PMs.  The game is imploding week after week after week.  I had to stop reporting gaffs as it would take up too much of my day.  It’s truly a 💩 show.

• BlackBogey
    466 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2024 6:13 PM

I understand all the griping about the current bugs and the time it takes to get them resolved, some of it is laughable.

But as someone who started back in the Flash days, then took quite a few years off, it is a much better experience for me now.  Granted, I wasn't around too long in Flash before I quit, but my biggest gripe then was the constantly jumpy meter that made the game almost unplayable at times, no matter how many times @Pdb1 told you to "clear your cache".  I don't see any of that now, and that alone makes the game better to me

Some of the game is better, some not so good, but as someone who played both platforms I don't find it to be anymore of a 💩 show now.  I'm willing to bet if you searched the forums far enough back you'd see plenty of griping about bugs in Flash just like now.

Plus now there is Discord, which is 1000 times better than this (forums) for getting a reply to your issues. 

• Mythanatos
    2,216 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2024 10:49 AM

tap in rewards. the time of the year where i load up on golf balls. hopefully soon. 

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 1:23 PM

Mythanatos:

tap in rewards. the time of the year where i load up on golf balls. hopefully soon. 

Agreed.  I've been saving my credits for this.

• PAGES
RSS