Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TRIAL PAY NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE ?

Wed, Nov 30 2011 4:25 PM (7 replies)
  • SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 12:04 AM

This is a section of an e-mail i got back from trial pay support,i completed an offer and diddnt recieve my credits, so i went through the usuall channel of copy and pasting the confirmation details of said offer and posted it into their box.Now tell me if im wrong but isnt trial pay SUPPORT there for a reason, i dont expect a  response like this........even if im incompatable with the system, i followed the proceedure and expect to be rewarded.Am i supposed to be in controll of the tracking process now ?.

Based on your recent transaction history, it appears that there is an incompatibility issue between your system and ours, as you have been manually credited by our team several times due to tracking failures. While you are welcome to continue accessing offers, we will be unable to manually credit your account for any future transactions which fail to track on their own.

stu

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 9:34 AM

Shameful, piss-poor service.  Actually, using the word 'service' doesn't really apply here.

Icon, does WGT even care how the 3rd Party Providers perform in regards to the membership here?  I ask because I never seem to see anything from WGT in response to these situations other than ''this is a 3rd party offer(etc) and is not controlled by WGT" or similarly worded.

Sorry to hear of your poor experience stu!

Lashe

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 10:02 AM

SPINO1:

This is a section of an e-mail i got back from trial pay support,i completed an offer and diddnt recieve my credits, so i went through the usuall channel of copy and pasting the confirmation details of said offer and posted it into their box.Now tell me if im wrong but isnt trial pay SUPPORT there for a reason, i dont expect a  response like this........even if im incompatable with the system, i followed the proceedure and expect to be rewarded.Am i supposed to be in controll of the tracking process now ?.

Based on your recent transaction history, it appears that there is an incompatibility issue between your system and ours, as you have been manually credited by our team several times due to tracking failures. While you are welcome to continue accessing offers, we will be unable to manually credit your account for any future transactions which fail to track on their own.

stu

Are you logging in through Facebook? Since trialpay started tracking out accounts through facebook if you don't log into WGT through facebook it is hard to get your credits. Log in through facebook and your account is usually credited with-in a minute or 2 of completing an offer or a survey. I agree though they need to go back to the old way of tracking our accounts.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 12:03 PM

Good info that I wasn't aware of B2B.  How long has trialpay been doing the tracking through fb rather than here?

Maybe explains my failures to receive credits as well lately.  Seems its been about 2-3 weeks that I've completed a few and not received the credits.  I haven't contacted trialpay for them (I have in the past) as I'm simply not that interested in further frustration from them.

Seems facebook is quickly taking over more and more of the internet and I'm less than thrilled about that.  I'm perfectly capable of finding the sites I want to access without fb's guidance, compilation, and sharing of all my activity information.  :(

Thanks for the info!

Lashe

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 2:14 PM

Also ty for the info although i still maintain if ive completed the offer the correct way it shouldnt matter where i do it, i did get the credits in the end but it shouldnt take 4 e-mails of arguing to get them, i dont know what the deal is with wgt , maybe needs a relook if this is how they want to operate, i mean whats the point of me taking an offer in order to get credits when i may end up not getting them.

customer satisfaction ??? well just about in the end, but next time? WHO KNOWS!!

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:46 PM

i also am not getting my credits, go to offers & my acct has nothing i have viewed since 11/8/11, having compleated a survey on 11/25 i still haven't got my credits, i don't have a facebook acc't & don't plan on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JamesSquire
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 4:25 PM

The last two survey's I've completed I haven't been credited for.  And most of the time now I just get an error from trialpay when I try to do them anyway.

Wast of fkn time don't bother guys.... Spend 20-30 mins doing a survey for $1-$2 worth of credits and the scamming bastards don't credit it anyway.

RSS