Help › Forums

Re: How to use career earnings?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2011 9:03 AM (8 replies)
  • hdaoud
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 12:07 AM

Hello,

I have some career earning. How can i use them in the Pro Shop? Should i convert them into WGT Credits?

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 2:26 AM
    hi career earnings are already converted into earnings and are available as credits. -wgticon
  • hdaoud
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 3:02 AM

In fact i have 90 credits on top left side near the Tier. On the top right side i have $2.77 career earnings which means normally 277 credits. The problem is that i can't use those 277 credits. If those credits are automatically converted into wgt credits i should have:

90 + 277 credits, no ?

Thanks

• hdaoud
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 5:44 AM

i can't find the wgticon! I have $2.77 as career earnings. I need to convert them to 277 wgt credit in order to use them in the pro shop. Is it possible? Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 8:13 AM

hi

no, the career earnings is your total earnings. credits = available credits. you can't convert anything since it was already converted for you.

-wgticon

• hdaoud
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 8:27 AM

Thanks for the answer but in that case what are career earning used for? I can use WGT Credits earned for example from watching videos or completing offers in the pro shop, but those career earning are useless. Right?

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 8:41 AM

On November 21 you purchased a driver. That will reduce your credits. Your career earnings will never reduce. As you increase your earnings, they will be converted also into your available credits. So the $2.77 you see have already been added as credits.

• hdaoud
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 9:03 AM

Thanks but after buying that driver i earned new credits and still no earnings.

Before getting the career earning i had 15 wgt credits. Then i got the career earning ($2.77) and an email was sent on November 30 to inform me that i earned $2.77 for a tournament. Still 15 wgt credits. After that i completed watching some videos and i earned 75 new credits so 15+75=90. If as you said those $2.77 career earnings was already converted into wgt credits i should have 90 + 277 = 377 wgt credits.

Hope it is clear now and thanks again for your answers

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 9:03 AM

think of career earnings like poker players

its like sports, its just a tracking system of your stats

if you had 7 total interceptions in football for your career thats what you have,

drew

RSS