Help › Forums

Re: sick of this crap

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:21 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • grip1rip1
    913 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:03 PM

seems to me , that most of my game problems started when the gonzos switched the red and green friends buttons----no doubt they will say it is un-related----but it was after that "up-grade" (and i use that term loosely) that i started experiencing odd game malfunctions and slo-load problems in games, just sayin'. Plus----it is assinine to have the players that r busy at the top of the list----u can't invite them anyway for fork sake----pull your heads out, and switch them back plz......

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 8:34 AM

quit smokin gongie? QUIT SMOKIN GONGIE!@*(*(

the hell with that,,f that man

• grip1rip1
    913 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:25 AM

WTF  wgt....use  sum  of  r  money  to  up-grade  ur  browsers...i'm  sick  to  fkn  death  of  losing  games,  balls....credibility....

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:36 AM

grip1rip1:

WTF  wgt....use  sum  of  r  money  to  up-grade  ur  browsers servers...i'm  sick  to  fkn  death  of  losing  games,  balls....credibility....

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:51 AM

grip1rip1:

WTF  wgt....use  sum  of  r  money  to  up-grade  ur  browsers...i'm  sick  to  fkn  death  of  losing  games,  balls....credibility....

LMFAO!

All you do is play freaking ST A's PRACTICE ROUNDS,,,, What a F'ign joker.....Just move on. You pull out a 3 YEAR OLD THREAD to complain when all you play are PRACTICE  ROUNDS,,,LOL!

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 6:13 PM

DEVIOUSDAV:
    ok wgt when are u going to get it right! I pay very good money to play here and your site gets worse instead of better. Your drop games are so bad lately, i am getting sick of this crap. Quit smoking the gongie and get ppl that know what the hell they are doing. You have a good program going, dont let it get to your head and get it right

So much easier when people explain what is wrong so they problem can be solved. 

Lets try and work out what he means ill drop my IQ down to roughly 20-25 so we can work out what he means.

WGT when are you going to teach me how to type. I pay very small amounts of coins to play this game and I get worse at the game instead of getting better. You drop games on my head and my IQ level is less then 10. I am going for a crap. I love smoking the gongie and running away from the police i was on cops the other night! I really don`t know what the hell I am doing. You have smoked to much and is getting to your head.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:21 AM

suncity28:

Lets try and work out what he means ill drop my IQ down to roughly 20-25 so we can work out what he means.

WGT when are you going to teach me how to type. I pay very small amounts of coins to play this game and I get worse at the game instead of getting better. You drop games on my head and my IQ level is less then 10. I am going for a crap. I love smoking the gongie and running away from the police i was on cops the other night! I really don`t know what the hell I am doing. You have smoked to much and is getting to your head.

LMAO! Thanks sun. It's a nice start to the day when things are put "just a little more, in focus". 

suncity28:
    I love smoking the gongie and running away from the police i was on cops the other night! I really don`t know what the hell I am doing.

This made me blow coffee all over my monitor,,lol. Seriously. I did. 

• PAGES
RSS