Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Current Tapjoy Fiasco

Mon, Jul 15 2024 2:39 AM (20 replies)
  • MuzzySmeller
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2024 2:39 AM

Thanks for your help Sesky. It took a few days for WGT moderators to publish my last post. To give a recent update, my Tapjoy is now working again! Woohoo! I replied to the Tapjoys standard "we can't help" e-mail with the following:

“Hi, 
    Thank you for your reply. It doesn’t seem like you can help rectify the issue? Can you confirm if the offer wall will ever display again or has my account been banned/suspended for some reason? Ive looked at some online forums and i think most UK users are still getting offers. Is anything i can do at my end to fix this?
    Thanks for your help, best regards,
    MuzzySmeller”
    And got these subsequent responses on the 14th and 15th:

“Hello, 

Thank you for contacting Customer Support.

We’re investigating this issue which may take some time depending on the case, as we may have to consult with other parties such as Advertisers or Technical Teams.

Thank you for your understanding, please be assured we will reach out to you once this process has completed. 

Regards,

Customer Support.”

“Hello,

We have identified that the issue you’re experiencing is due to your device or your devices Advertiser ID being reset excessively.

We do value your custom and have cleared the settings from our side so you’ll be able to see our Offerwall again once logged in.

Regards,

Customer Support.”

The moral of the story is - don't regularly delete and reinstall the WGT Mobile app to take advantage of the 3 day no ad grace period it gives. Suck it up and pay £2.99 for 300 credits to unlock ad free or you'll lose your Tapjoy as a result of the repeated ad id reset. My lesson has been learned, Thanks for your responses everyone. Happy virtual golfing!
RSS