Forums

Help › Forums

Re: please fix the mulch

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 23 2009 10:08 AM (6 replies)
  • moose13
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 6:34 AM

im sick and tired of this mulch issue. Its ridiculous that so many ppl have complained about this yet not has been done about it. i just spent 4 shots trying to get out and its going to cost me my round. PLZ get this fixed asap. It looks to me none of you play golf because if you did you would realize its not that hard to get out of.

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 6:41 AM

Getting out of the mulch requires the "Punch" shot.

• moose13
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 6:44 AM

i dont care what shot it requires. In real golf you could "PITCH" out of it and i thought thats what they were aiming to do here.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 6:57 AM
    My tee shot landed in the Mulch at Kiawah #3 a few weeks ago and I thought I was screwed, because I had read on the forum how you couldn't get out of it. So not knowing what to do I used my Ping wedge with a full shot and it flew right out. The ball landed on the green and I saved par. I think it was the 54 degree wedge if I remember.
  • Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 7:39 AM

ping 64 gets out of mulch like it aint even there - full shot.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 9:06 AM

mulch is working as designed. If you don't like it don't hit it there. There are a couple different shots you can make. Punching does work. You have to take what the course gives you. You might get 30/40 yards so aim for the fairway 30 yards away. Practice makes perfect.

• moose13
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 10:08 AM

Kaslo i dont want to hear from you. I never complain about anything on here like the rest of you wahoo's but i was right beside the green and couldnt pitch no more than 2 yds or so. Also you must not play golf either because if you did you would realize that you can chip or pitch out of mulch. 

RSS