Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 5/28 ***

Sun, Jun 2 2024 8:53 AM (52 replies)
  • BlackBogey
    466 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2024 12:16 PM

SeveLiam:

You mentioned in the original Post that, after the update, you would let us know what has changed. I have seen the new format for the "Room Selection" screen, but is there anythng else of significance that we should be notified of?

Other than the new UI for Coin Rooms you mentioned:

- "New" Odyssey putters (same stats, just re-skinned old models to match current IRL models with a slight price increases)

- Fishing Bucket Hat in apparel (not sure who asked for that or what the rationale behind this one is, other than maybe fishing is supposed to be associated with Summer 🤷‍♂️)

- New Summer Firefly Showdown starting 6/17 (not earth-shattering news or even an "update" since there's always a new showdown every 2 weeks or so.  They didn't mention if there will be any special apparel prizes associated with this one - maybe if you finish Top 10 you win a free Fishing Bucket Hat?)

No fixes for Showdown Bogey Glitch, 1075 Error, or any other major bugs.  Just important stuff like new clothes and clubs.

• Tuukka27
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2024 4:36 PM

I get invalid provider token.

• Ezpickin727
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 8:53 AM
    I’m not able to login and submitted a CS ticket. Something unexpected happened, please try again. Error code: Invalid provider token Anything I can do to fix this issue?
RSS