Help › Forums

Re: Release Notes 5/29

Fri, Jun 14 2024 8:04 AM (3 replies)
  • WGTNico
    635 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2024 8:00 AM

Hey everyone,

Here are the release notes for this months update

All of these will be reflected in game on the client update (when you have the option to update your game).

New CTTH Coin Room

• Coming soon
    • Ready for some new coin rooms?!
      • These will be limited-time coin rooms featuring CTTH 3-hole and 9-hole matches
      • Allows for us to utilize our CTTH courses more often
      • Fun quick games
    • When the mode is live in game I'll have a discord event and will be streaming it in one of the voice channels

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing Leaderboard tie orders to be incorrect in the client/web
      • While they remained correct on our servers and awarded players correctly
    • Fixed an issue on scorecard causing Showdown elements to be on top of other scorecard elements
    • Fixed an issue in FTE where the bubbles on goals weren’t acting correctly
    • Fixed a deep link issue on desktop where a deep link through the inbox would open the launcher instead of instantly direct the player to the correct place

Odyssey Ai-ONE Putters

• Your odyssey to become a better putter is over
      • Choose from three models: Ai-ONE Seven, Ai-ONE Jailbird Cruiser and Ai-ONE #1

Fishing Hat

• Gone fishing?
      • Come back to WGT and fish for birdies in the brand-new Fishing Hat instead
      • Feel free to bring us with you on that fishing trip too.

Firefly Showdown

• Light up the leaderboard in the Firefly Showdown
      • Starting 6/17
  • mrmp1
    564 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2024 9:40 PM

Nico

I had a problem with my 2nd round Showdown game this morning.I was 6 under after 12 played 13 thru 15 1 under par where should be 7 under after 15 when wgt showed I completed 16 thru 18 and the Leaderboard I was 4 under par after 18 please check this out 

THANKS 

MEL

• SeveLiam
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 4:06 AM

There seems to be a problem with the ability to activate sponsorship before it becomes free. I wanted to activate a Sponsor (Clayton & Mills) 1 hour 50 minutes before it became free, but the Screen wouldn't do anything when I tried to click the "ACTIVATE NOW" button for 26 Credits. Please investigate and correct, as this is a very useful facility if a Player wishes to use sponsorship early, for example towards the end of a Turf War, and not fixing it costs WGT money!

Thanks.

• SeveLiam
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2024 8:04 AM

I haven't had a reply yet to this post. Can the bug be fixed before the next Full Release, or do I have to get by without being able to activate a Sponsor using Credits?

RSS