Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Admission

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 1 2024 12:35 PM (1 replies)
  • williamsjjames
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2024 12:04 AM

New player I think 90 or less. Looking to join active country club that isn't asleep. Please contact me. I would love to be involved. 

Jeff Williams lvl 82 average just about breaking into 69.

• BlackBogey
    466 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2024 12:35 PM

Grand Traditions CC is always looking for new active members.  We are a small-mid level club with 55 members (a mix of everything from TP up to several TC's).  We primarily communicate through Discord, and it is fairly active with streamed MP/Alt Shot/Skins nightly.  We also have seasonal handicapped events like FedEx Cup and Directors Cup, and there are always several different tournament formats going on each week.

We play Clash and TW but don't strive to compete at the Top levels, so no pressure to play in those events if you don't want to.  Basically the only thing we ask is that you use one of your free Daily CC passes each day to contribute to CC XP.

Veteran members are always willing to help with questions or give live playing lessons.  Feel free to shoot me a FR on here or Discord (@BlackBogey) or contact our Owner - (WGT=DaveBrooks, Discord=@DaveBrooks) for more information and an invitation to our Discord server.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

RSS