Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PGA / LIV Pro's Golf Simulator Setups

Sun, Jun 2 2024 5:28 PM (3 replies)
  • reid72
    48 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 4:36 AM

With the money and reason to do anything they want when it comes to their home golf setups, it is pretty cool to see the golf simulator setups of PGA / LIV tour pro's. Must admit to being a little envious. . .

Jason Day's setup is insane!

• BlackBogey
    466 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 6:32 AM

I saw on Ariel America the other day that Tiger's place in Isleworth has an indoor/outdoor range with 3 different type of turf/grass on the greens to simulate how the ball reacts on the different types he might play throughout the year.  Guessing Bentgrass, Poa Annua, Bermuda. Probably extremely useful for judging how the ball rolls out on pitches/chips/putts.

Has a simulator indoors, but can press a button and the outside wall slides open so he can hit from inside (protected from weather) to the outdoor greens to see real ball flight/landing/rollout.

• reid72
    48 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 12:28 PM

that is so cool - also love those Putt View systems and I think he has one.

• BlackBogey
    466 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2024 5:28 PM

I'm sure he has the best of what's available. 

I would think some of those high-end systems and launch monitor companies would set these up free of charge for the best/most popular players and use them as an endorsement.

Then again, if Tiger doesn't feel like being bothered by the requirements of being an endorser, 15k for a Trackman to him is like couch change to you and me.

RSS