Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club join problem

Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:36 AM (9 replies)
  • Gambit310
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2024 2:15 PM

Hi, i’m actually not in a CC, when i try to join I get an eRorschach that say “Quit exsiting club tuo join a new One”.

plese somebody can help me to fix it?

• cyrusthegreat
    81 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2024 8:08 AM

Your profile says you're in Club dei Laghi and joined pretty recently, so hopefully this got resolved?

• BlackBogey
    347 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2024 10:11 AM

Use the Contact link over to the right ---> and describe your problem.

Or email members@worldgolftour.com (not members@wgt.com)

Or contact WGTNico via his profile wall or @wgtnico on Discord.

Common problem, but you'll need WGT to reset that for you.

• JDGHOST
    6,837 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2024 1:50 AM

I been on this Game for 7 years I just turned over my club (only club I've ever known) an left

...Now i cant join any Club  or start a new one either!!  I"ve been told I;m good to go 4 

times but no such Luck

• Imahacker58
    372 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2024 4:02 AM

Can someone from your old club invite you to join then try again? Are you on discord? If so you can message @wgtnico and see if he can sort it out.

• JDGHOST
    6,837 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2024 10:58 AM

Imahacker58:

Can someone from your old club invite you to join then try again? Are you on discord? If so you can message @wgtnico and see if he can sort it out.

Yeah I've talked with Nico he's aware of the situation....

There is a month long Club Championship tourney at my former club that doesn't end till June 29th... I am still listed as in that tourney despite the WD next to my name, although  in the past I have had members depart  my old club while being in an open club  tourney and it would show their new club next to their name while still on our leaderboard? 

Possibly the Glitch is because I was the former owner of the club? I transferred ownership then left the next day? 

• Imahacker58
    372 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2024 7:09 PM

Can you start a new club then close it down to see if that might work? Sorry, just reread that you can’t start a new club. 

• JDGHOST
    6,837 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2024 1:47 AM

The issue was corrected TY WGT staff!!

• JimQ91660
    3,855 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:08 AM

If you want to invite a member, you can invite ANY who's not in a CC, that's the ONLY way., but If you invite somebody to in a already in a CC they won't see the invite until they leave their current CC......they have to leave their current to be able to see or be invited by someone or if they request membership. No doubt about it!!!!!!

• JimQ91660
    3,855 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 8:36 AM

The name of my CC if "Virtual Country Club"....sorry about that. Were also looking for active members who play ranked games and not just coin games.

RSS