Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 25 Tourneys

Sun, Jun 23 2024 2:15 AM (3 replies)
  • kipdog87
    2,068 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2024 4:01 AM

Hi all, about 6 months ago my CC The dogs Retreat reached level 17 and our amount of tourneys should have increased from 20 to 25, i did contact wgt at the time and i got the normal reply * we will look into it * 

At the time we were only a 3 member club so as nothing happened i thought nothing changes with any help from wgt.

In February this year, i decided to open up for new members, so yet again i contacted wgt about this issue and the reply came back that they were now a where of this problem as other CC had also reported it, after a month had passed and still no change, i once reported this issue and yet again i got the same answer back.

We are now half way though June and still nothing, how can this be such a major problem that with all the wizz kid's who can come up with new ways of trying to get us to spend extra money with the greatest of ease, they cannot sort out a simple problem.

I am wondering that as it will not be financial profitable to take some time just to help our club that it is not important in their eyes.

So please if anyone can help to resolve this problem i would be grateful.

Thank you for reading this message and hopefully this major dilemma can be sorted

Mick

• AlaskanDame
    19,382 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2024 8:32 PM

I’m not sure where you create your tourneys, but you might be better off using the WGT.com option.

My club has always shown only 20 tourneys available on the app, but the proper 25 available at WGT.com.

I hope that’s true for you, too.  Take a look and see?

• kipdog87
    2,068 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2024 10:54 AM

Thank you i will

• kipdog87
    2,068 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2024 2:15 AM

Thank you, i was able to set up over 20 tourneys. My fault that i did not try it before.

Mick

RSS