Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TSr3 Driver?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 4 2024 5:06 AM (9 replies)
  • jbrunetto
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 3:47 AM

I occasionally see players in my level (Legend, 105+) with a Titleist TSr3 driver. I would like to upgrade to that one (I am using the TSr2), but, it is not available in the pro shop. Is there a secret entrance? LOL

Have a nice day everyone. Play well. Thx in advance for input.

Joe

• Robert1893
    7,695 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 1:03 PM

Are you sure it's not a TS3 driver that you're seeing?

The TS3 preceded the current driver. I can't remember if it was the immediate predecessor or a couple of versions back.

In any case, if that's what you're seeing, it's the same driver as the TSr2 with simply different branding. I don't ever recall seeing a TSr3 driver in the pro shop. 

• tramilleo
    1,873 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 1:12 PM

I have a Tsr3  driver but i dont remember if it was a 2 when i purchased some years back, it is 420 everyday over here so long term memory is suspect at best hahahahaha

• ScottHope
    10,218 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 1:51 PM

Rob's right. The TSr2 replaced the TSi3 at the end March 2023. The stats are the same though.

• ballbuster2112
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 9:39 PM

can click on whatever opponent has that driver      go to his equipment and press buy

• BlackBogey
    355 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2024 12:57 AM

ballbuster2112:

can click on whatever opponent has that driver      go to his equipment and press buy

I don't think that works if the item is no longer in the Pro Shop.  I tried it with the old TM SLDR (or whatever it was) with the special shaft once and it didn't like that.

• jbrunetto
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2024 3:54 AM

Thank you everyone for the replies. I was mistaken, as pointed out. I was seeing a TS3 and because of the number, thinking it was a higher caliber driver. But thanks to BB I learned about clicking an opponents equipment should I be inclined. Good idea!

Wishing all you good members well.

Joe

• borntobesting
    9,643 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2024 4:28 AM

jbrunetto:
    But thanks to BB I learned about clicking an opponents equipment should I be inclined. Good idea!

I am pretty sure WGT got rid of that bug years ago

• tramilleo
    1,873 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2024 5:06 AM

It still works BTB

• BlackBogey
    355 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2024 8:51 AM

borntobesting:

jbrunetto:
    But thanks to BB I learned about clicking an opponents equipment should I be inclined. Good idea!

I am pretty sure WGT got rid of that bug years ago

Yep, you can still click it and see it's stats, but can't buy it if it's already gone from the Pro Shop.

RSS