Help › Forums

Re: When does it count?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 5 2011 3:00 AM (4 replies)
  • Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 10:31 PM

A few questions I don't know the answers to:

1. Playing an AS game and I sink a hole in one. Does it count as one of my ranked HOI's?

2. Playing a Community game once off hole. Does anything I do there count? i.e. HOI

3. CTTH game and I get a hole in one. Does that count as ranked?

4. Drives in any of the above games and it's my longest drive. Will that indeed count as my longest drive?

5. Shooting a really low front 9 on an 18 hole ranked game by myself. Does that front 9 score count as my lowest ever front 9? Or must I only play 9 holes for it to count as my lowest 9 hole score?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:31 PM

1) No.

2) What do you mean by a community game?

3)No, but it counts as a CTTH ace in your stats.

4) No.

5) The front 9 won't count seperately in an 18.

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:43 PM

If you go to "WGT Community" and select "Golf Courses", you can choose a course and play one particular hole on that course of your choosing.

Would a HOI there count or not?

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:49 PM

Nothing re above "counts" unless it is a ranked stroke play round. That includes stroke play tournaments. 

"Ranked" CTTH affects only your CTTH average score stat. "Scored" match play affects only win/loss record. There are certain trophies where mode doesn't matter; they're labeled as such, like "total putts in any game mode."

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 3:00 AM

Timbo1984:

If you go to "WGT Community" and select "Golf Courses", you can choose a course and play one particular hole on that course of your choosing.

Would a HOI there count or not?

Hi

I believe that's practice too.

-wgticon

RSS