Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Not being allowed to play tournament glitch?

Sun, Jul 7 2024 3:30 PM (5 replies)
  • GreenLaser
    206 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2024 7:38 AM

A member of my CC isn't being allowed to play in a CC tournament I created.  On the app it shows him as "WD", but on the website it shows him as "Not Played".   It's a single play tournament, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Anyone have an idea of what caused the problem or is it just some sort of random glitch?

• GreenLaser
    206 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2024 3:04 PM

The member say it gives him error code 1075 his tier doesn't allow him to play, but the tournament I created is open to all tiers.

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2024 6:09 AM

Is there an entry fee or credit purse and what country is he from ?

Apparently, in some countries wgt is regarded as some form of gambling !

Willie

• GreenLaser
    206 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2024 7:31 AM

Credit purse but no entry fee. The member is from the USA and has played past tournaments with a credit purse. Maybe it's just a one-time glitch. I'll probably set up a similar tournament sometime soon, so we'll be able to see if it happens again.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2024 8:22 AM

There are a few states where that might be considered online gambling and is illegal in that state.  Therefore, WGT bans anyone from those states from entering the tourney.

• SamSpayed
    5,001 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2024 3:30 PM

GreenLaser:

The member say it gives him error code 1075 his tier doesn't allow him to play, but the tournament I created is open to all tiers.

There's like a billion posts on the Error Code 1075 bug if you use the Search to the right.  The tl;dr version is that WGT has been aware of the issue for months, but every month they say "it needs more testing".  Who knows if it will ever get fixed.

In the meantime, closing the app and then re-opening it (sometimes several times) seems to work as a fix for some people.

RSS