Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Andyson Memorial 2024

Tue, Oct 8 2024 2:21 PM (804 replies)
  • kasia1967
    1,398 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2024 1:23 PM

Congratulations all Survivors on advancing to Olympic were im sure its going to be a much tougher test though there are some chances of making Eagles  .I wish all players the best of luck this coming week .and pray to see some if not all go to Torrey Pines .
                          This weeks cutline  -14 (56)   Starts Monday
    As Always the deadline will be Midnight UK   7pm Est   13th Oct 

• microbotics
    113 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2024 6:08 AM
    10.08.24 The Olympic Club, Full 18 Tour Champion 56.  -5 over last 5 holes to make it.
  • TutaCandraP
    25 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2024 12:41 PM

miss the cut, good luck everyone...

10.08.24 The Olympic Club, Full 18 Champion 60
  • kelsp
    2,226 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2024 2:15 PM

It was my pleasure to meet and play with Steve(SBrinksSenior) in the Andyson matchplay final. 

The game was played while having fun and of very high quality. A Quick-paced game that I edged to win after 16 holes.

I was able to twitch the game(wasn't sure if I could earlier due to some meter issues hence had not posted).

Thanks to all the organizers: MioKontic, Kasia, JDGhost, Dotty and everyone involved in making and running it every year. I meet great people here every time I get a chance to play. Take care, be well and keep remembering & honouring the people we love and have loved but who are not amidst us(Andyson, Davy and many more whom we miss and fondly rmember).

-kp

• kelsp
    2,226 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2024 2:21 PM

MioKontic:

Another week goes by, and another brave few souls fall in the Strokeplay Survivor at Pinehurst, including last years winner - JMH1, and the only player remaining who could have done the Strokeplay and Matchplay double - kelsp.

So on we go.  As Kasia says, PGA National should be an easier track, but everyone will still need their 'A' Game to get through as nothing is easy at this stage of the competition.  Good luck to the 8 remaining players.

Good luck to kelsp and SBrinkSenior for reaching the matchplay final at St Andrews.  If either of you will be streaming the game, please post the link in this thread.

Hi Mio, sorry I could not share link earlier but it can be watched here

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2270829791#mce_temp_url#

Thanks, kp

RSS