Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why does someone on level 96 play cheap coin games?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 27 2024 4:36 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Avinashokka
    922 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 3:05 PM

Kittykat2017:

If you're playing for the apparel bonus & not the coins & playing the lower tier why not let the lower tier win??

Because losing the match gives you a bronze apparel box which is worthless. You need to win in order to be awarded a Silver, or ideally Gold or Platinum box in order to be any chance of getting anything good. 

• Kittykat2017
    654 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 3:59 PM

Thank you for the reply but i think the apparel is not worth it. (to me), Hit the ball 5 yards further whoopee Some like it. some don't. ;-) If you like it then play for the apparel.

• BlackBogey
    477 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2024 4:36 AM

Several people have already pointed out it's not always about the apparel.  Sometimes it's because Showdown puts you there, or it's about the daily/weekly goals WGT gives you. i.e. "Win 10 Games in Chelsea". 

If someone who is getting their feelings hurt by losing a low level coin room would like to start gifting me the 170 credits per week I'd lose from not doing goals + the credits/coins and free balls I'd lose by not playing Showdown, I'd consider quitting the coin rooms all together.  

• PAGES
RSS