Forums

Help › Forums

👉JOIN A COMFORTABLE CLUB👈

Sat, Sep 7 2024 11:33 AM (6 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,985 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 9:23 AM

Searching for a country club without drama, cliques, or attitude? Then A Comfortable Club was made for you. With 207 members consisting of 169 Masters or higher (110 of which are Legends or above) and lots of members beyond level 100, you are sure to find plenty of advice and help should you want it. Some of our members joined because they wanted a change from their old club while others had previously only thought of being in a country club. Our Discord channel is full of videos and pictures submitted by members (with mugshots of many) and a general chat room filled with truths, lies, and observations on important and not so important matters, plus other channels covering all aspects of the game from clash play coordination, to tips, suggestions, and more. There are always plenty of club tournaments including WIN FREE MONEY tourneys, custom tourneys, bracket tourneys, and tier specific tournaments. Although we are quite active in turf wars and clashes, participation in them is not required.

*Note that not playing in at least an occasional club event can lead to dismissal from the club.

This club is seeking Masters to Tour Champions. We have a place for you.

• sjmartin
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 10:22 AM

Hi BogeyOne, I have been playing with no affiliate for the last year and a half, before this I  played 10.5 years with the same country club until they started to become a schill for WGT, buy these clubs, buy this merch etc. then they started deciding who could and who they didn't want playing in Events like Clashes,Tourneys etc. thats not my thing. So if your club is as comfortable as you says it is I would be very interested in becoming part of your club. Thanks Steve

• BogeyOne
    1,985 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2024 10:11 AM

Hi Steve,

The club was built for people like yourself. We have more than 200 good and happy members and it is rare that a member leaves the club. You would be a fine addition to the club. WGT will not permit invites to be sent to the owner of a club. You would have to leave your club to receive an invite from me or to apply. I will take you in the very minute you are available either way. Myself and the other members await your membership to A Comfortable Club. As an aside, the club always finishes well within the top 100 of clashes with just our members that enjoy playing in them participating in clash or turf stuff. Nobody is required to do those. Personally, I do not play either clashes or turfs.

Regards,

Martin

• sjmartin
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2024 5:45 PM

Hi Martin, I closed my club and ready to get Comfortable if the offer is still available. Cheers Steve

• BogeyOne
    1,985 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2024 7:43 PM

Thank you. I am sending you the club invite now.

I went ahead and posted your deluxe club membership card to your profile page wall. I think you will like it.

• Covkid1
    124 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2024 3:42 PM

Hi. Level 129 tour champ....ready to help out.

Just send me a club invite. 

Cheers.

Covkid1.

• BogeyOne
    1,985 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2024 11:33 AM

A Comfortable Club offers many tournaments of all types.Trophies are awarded like this one:

RSS