Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rush Showdown Screwed me by Crashing

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 17 2024 6:54 AM (4 replies)
  • 2eagleslegacy
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:33 PM

I was on holes4-6 of the Ruch Showdown tourney when the clock froze at 00 secs. I waited 5 mins, and then was forced to crash the game to load back in. Then as I loaded back in it said waiting for the other player to connect. It got down to 00 seconds, and I waited another 5 mins. It stated it was loading back in with the phot, but the screen showed up black with nothing happening. It did this twice. The last time I crashed the game, and reloaded it, it took me back to the menu. Now, in the showdown tourney it states I can play hols 7-8, but it knocked me down to 30th place with a -2 score. Is there a way to reset it or fix it because the tourney only has 10 hours left???????????????????????????????? This is unacceptable. I do well then the game screws me over.

• sokyl88
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 9:25 AM

I just had exactly the same issue! 

First, it did it to me at first round, last hole. and then AGAIN on the first 3 holes in the second round which gave me +3 straight away! Absolutely disgusting from the money grabbing people. 

• tramilleo
    1,881 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 1:55 PM

did me the same

• Just88888888
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 1:21 PM

The exact same problem happened to my last 2 Rush Showdowns totally wrecked both my games. 

1. Showdown Rush -2 after 2 holes, game crashed and the above happened, converted my score to +1 for 3 holes.

2. Showdown Rush -5 after 6 holes, on holes7-9 the above happened and ended my Showdown with -2 instead of possible -8.

What an absolute Joke!

• DrPhil38
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2024 6:54 AM

Same happened to me 

RSS