Forums

Help › Forums

Re: IPhone Issue Game Disappears

Thu, Aug 15 2024 8:30 AM (7 replies)
  • sesky
    3,492 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 7:27 AM

Have an IPhone 14. Tapped on the icon to get into it and it kicks me back to the home screen. Not having any problems with any other apps. Removed the app and reloaded it and still having problems. 

Any other IPhone users having an issue?

Thanks

• carl2798
    9 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 7:28 AM

Any update on this I’m having same issue 

• Dizhaz71
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 7:35 AM
    Same here. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes a little fuzzy glitching noise and then closes itself. iPhone 13
  • MuzzySmeller
    10 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 7:43 AM

Yes, the game stopped working for me just under an hour ago. I've deleted and re-installed the app, but I can't even get to the log in screen before it crashes now. I've also turned my phone off and on, but its made no difference. I use an iPhone 10xr

• Magnumracer
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 7:53 AM

My IPad was having the same problems but I just played a round and it seems to be fixed.

• tekizuke
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 8:30 AM

I had this issue this morning and posted it in the WGT Mobile forum.  The problem appears to be gone now.  Not sure why they deleted my post, though...?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,626 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 10:05 AM

I use Android devices and have the same, well... similar problem.

When I open the WGT app, it runs for a while, then suddenly crashes and kicks me back to the home screen.

Not a dramatic issue during solo tourneys since I can just tap back in and resume, but I’ve lost a handful number of coin room matches and been labelled a quitter several times because of this. (Nope, I couldn't return and resume because the match just disappeared.)

This issue has been ongoing for quite some time, possibly since the update before last.

• callaghan159
    6,299 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2024 4:44 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    suddenly crashes

surprise, surprise, surprise....only us old folks heard that saying before.🤣

RSS