Help › Forums

Re: tournement

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:39 AM (5 replies)
  • tokoloshe
    27 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 4:11 AM

Hello,

Is there no way to play a tournement with other people in the same group?

In real life 2 or 3 persons are playing together. This will be more funny and more

players don't  want to quitt the game if the score is running bad.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 4:37 AM

hi

no way possible. i also wanted this option but the reality is, 99% of the players would not do this.

-wgticon

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 5:02 AM

WGTicon:

hi

no way possible. i also wanted this option but the reality is, 99% of the players would not do this.

-wgticon

Add me to the 1% who would do it.  In fact, many community organized tournaments require multi-player rounds to verify the conditions used.  You know, post the scorecard to record the round?

(speaking of posting scorecards..wasn't WGT going to make it easier on us to get the scorecard saved with date and time stamps?)

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:34 AM

andyson:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

Add me to the 1% who would do it.  In fact, many community organized tournaments require multi-player rounds to verify the conditions used.  You know, post the scorecard to record the round?

(speaking of posting scorecards..wasn't WGT going to make it easier on us to get the scorecard saved with date and time stamps?)

Add me to that too im not a great fan of single player tournies either, single play yes, ,golf has always been a multi player game or at least give us all the option.

• tokoloshe
    27 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:56 AM

hi andy,

thank you for support in this. I don`t believe in that 99% vote. When I want to play an

alternate mode game, it takes only less thn a minute to have 3 persons to play. The people like to play together. Best thing will be to find a democratic way to find out .

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:39 AM

Well,

I think streaming is different. There you have 50 people or more who can view it and not worry about anything. Even if we were to make spectator mode, it would be limited to 4 people total,so it seems kinda redundant.

I understand why you guys want it but unless we can figure out how to doit for more than 4 people max, say 20? i don't think it's worth it.

-wgticon

RSS