Forums

Help › Forums

Re: C’mon WGT Get Your Clash Together

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 13 2024 3:04 PM (5 replies)
  • sesky
    3,497 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 7:10 AM
    8 rounds so far. 6 at Erin Hills including 5 in a row and 2 straight at Olympic. Running out of courses? Not exactly the way you want to get players motivated in playing your main attraction.
  • callaghan159
    6,303 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 10:10 AM

sesky:
    8 rounds so far. 6 at Erin Hills including 5 in a row and 2 straight at Olympic.

I dont play the clash but here's an idea, everyone plays the same course at the same time. Once that course has been played it is removed from the rotation. Easy peasey.

• sesky
    3,497 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 12:54 PM

callaghan159:

sesky:
    8 rounds so far. 6 at Erin Hills including 5 in a row and 2 straight at Olympic.

I dont play the clash but here's an idea, everyone plays the same course at the same time. Once that course has been played it is removed from the rotation. Easy peasey.

That should have been the norm from day 1 of clash play just out of general fairness to all clubs. What would you rather be playing; front side of the Best of Par 5's or the back side of Merion? Don't know if WGT can't handle all of the traffic on one course for a condensed period of time?? Stupid for our club to have to look at the same course for 20 hours straight.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 1:50 PM

Not just in the Clash, but also in the coin room matches... I played a few last night to get the weekly rewards (complete 5 coin games with an active sponsor), and I kept getting nothing but par-5 holes from start to finish.

• Kittykat2017
    626 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 3:04 PM

That would make to much sense. Do you think wgt would go for that? A simple solution. ;-)

• callaghan159
    6,303 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 5:10 PM

sesky:
    ? Stupid for our club to have to look at the same course for 20 hours straight.

Agree.......when I did participate in the clashes I hated playing the same course for 2 hours.

RSS