Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wind

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:07 PM (4 replies)
  • Timboshanks
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 12:14 PM

These golf courses are the only ones in the world where the wind is blowing in your face on every hole.  If this the the most realistic golf game then wouldn't the wind shift with the holes?  I mean you can play a hole the turn around and play one that runs right beside it and the wind is still in your face.  That is not realistic at all. You obviously have the designs so adjust the wind accordingly.  

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:26 PM

I think it's done to prevent people from restarting over and over until they get the wind direction that they like. I like it as it is.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 11:39 PM

Yep, randomized wind doesn't make sense.... until it does. Everybody gets bad wind sets sometimes, and everybody gets good wind sets sometimes. People only seem to notice when they're bad.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:07 PM

tailwinds for me are only good for long drives,   the approach is where I appreciate a headwind to help stopping it on the greens without adding spin leaving less deviations to worry about.

My only complaint about the wind is that sometimes it does nothing to the shot.  

RSS