Forums

Help › Forums

Re: forbids/forfeit

Thu, Sep 26 2024 6:07 AM (4 replies)
  • massiliia
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2024 8:15 AM

hello tenth player who have lost and forbid/forfeit i dont know the term exactly, and so we do

not get the victory for streak wins

these players there should have a penalty !!

• BlackBogey
    473 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2024 3:18 PM

Tough reality of coin rooms, sometimes you get the credit and sometimes you don't - a lot depends on the manner in which they forfeit. 

I agree that you should get credit for the win if the other person forfeits/disconnects, - it's not your fault, and you've fulfilled your end of the deal, not to mention wasted ball hits and possibly apparel sponsor time.

• Kittykat2017
    650 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2024 12:58 PM

I agree 100%. They should putt the dot next to players name like they use to. red for no way yellow maybe green good. But they stopped doing a good thing. I guess they thought it was being unfair to the quitters& we can't have that nowadays. Heaven forbid.                                                                        

• tnivka
    133 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2024 4:49 PM

I liked the dot as well, but I kinda resigned myself to the new way for a coupla reasons. 1) An impolite customer is still a paying customer; and discouraging them might not be great business.

2) Rarely will I do a 2-person stroke play game. If players 4 and 3 bail, I'll likely go soon after. Enough of those, and I'd lose my green dot.

• Kittykat2017
    650 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 6:07 AM

But if you are setting the game up & see the red dot you can remove them right then & there ;-)

RSS