Forums

Help › Forums

Re: forbids/forfeit

Thu, Sep 26 2024 11:22 PM (6 replies)
  • massiliia
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2024 8:15 AM

hello tenth player who have lost and forbid/forfeit i dont know the term exactly, and so we do

not get the victory for streak wins

these players there should have a penalty !!

• BlackBogey
    477 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2024 3:18 PM

Tough reality of coin rooms, sometimes you get the credit and sometimes you don't - a lot depends on the manner in which they forfeit. 

I agree that you should get credit for the win if the other person forfeits/disconnects, - it's not your fault, and you've fulfilled your end of the deal, not to mention wasted ball hits and possibly apparel sponsor time.

• Kittykat2017
    654 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2024 12:58 PM

I agree 100%. They should putt the dot next to players name like they use to. red for no way yellow maybe green good. But they stopped doing a good thing. I guess they thought it was being unfair to the quitters& we can't have that nowadays. Heaven forbid.                                                                        

• tnivka
    134 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2024 4:49 PM

I liked the dot as well, but I kinda resigned myself to the new way for a coupla reasons. 1) An impolite customer is still a paying customer; and discouraging them might not be great business.

2) Rarely will I do a 2-person stroke play game. If players 4 and 3 bail, I'll likely go soon after. Enough of those, and I'd lose my green dot.

• Kittykat2017
    654 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 6:07 AM

But if you are setting the game up & see the red dot you can remove them right then & there ;-)

• tnivka
    134 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 5:14 PM

Oh. Totally. And you are giving an extremely compelling argument in favor of setting up one's own games rather than trusting another's.

• BlackBogey
    477 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 11:22 PM

They aren't going to do this and have said so on several occasions.  And to be frank, I've been disconnected before and have done nothing wrong on my end, the game just freezes and by the time I get the app closed and re-opened the game is over.  I didn't do anything wrong, so why should I get a red mark against my name?  Bad idea in general until they get the disconnects fixed.

RSS