Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club XP

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 26 2024 9:32 PM (3 replies)
  • Juanasteros
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 4:36 PM

If I leave my current Country Club, can I take my Club XP with me? (currently 116,000).

• BlackBogey
    477 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 6:07 PM

Your personal XP will always travel with you no matter how many clubs you join/leave.  Anything you contributed to your current club will stay with them.

• BlackBogey
    477 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 6:19 PM

And you SHOULD leave.  It's a dead club - owner hasn't played since 03/2023, and only 9 of 132  members have even played a RR in 2024.

• Juanasteros
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2024 9:32 PM
    Hi BlackBogeyMan,
    Thanks for your reply, and your advice.
    I'm still not entirely sure about the XP. It's listed as 'Club XP' under my name in the Club Members list.
    I've looked around but can't find anything labelled as 'Personal XP', but
    that's no big surprise. It's only very recently I discovered I could use my Coins to buy apparel and buy into matches.
    Anyhoo, I guess I'll find out soon enough as I plan to take your advice and leave Harley Bikers. I hadn't noticed the owner's stats - hopefully nothing serious! I joined the club when I first started on WGT. I was a biker myself back then, Laverdas and Ducatis, but that was long ago.
    I've got just enough coins to start my own Country Club, which I think I might name "Devon Cream - Jam First".
    I retired a couple of years ago, not by choice, Covid wiped out my business, 40 years work down the plughole, and diddly in return.
    So nowadays I've plenty of free time and my real golf game has also gone down the drain due to illness. (My handicap has tripled!)
    Okay, enough with the self pity and misery already.
    I shall look out for your name (should be easy to spot) and maybe we can
    have a knock sometime.
    Thanks again and very best wishes,
    Jonathan (Juanasteros). 
RSS