Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Power bar delay Android 14

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 14 2024 12:30 PM (1 replies)
  • BeetrootBertie
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2024 8:59 AM

Hi all. I've just come back to the game after getting a new phone (Moto G84 with Android 14). The game seems to run well enough generally such as UI navigation and aiming etc, but when it comes to stopping the power bar after selecting the strength of the swing, there's a massive (to me) delay after tapping. I have to tap before the bar has even got down to the outer left darker blue area to even get it to stop anywhere near the centre. If I tap it when it's at the centre, it ends up at the far right side with a lovely slice.

I just wondered If this the norm these days or if it points to some other issue?

Any other Android users have the same issue or are things responsive to the tap when it comes to stopping the power bar?

EDIT:
    Support got back to me and it was the enabled 3-tap to zoom function (in the accessibilities settings) that introduced the lag I was experiencing. Hopefully this might help anyone else with the same issue. Thanks support folk!

• ScottHope
    10,373 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2024 12:30 PM

Good to know Bertie because I have that same issue. Thank you very much.  ; )

EDIT : Yup, everything working now as it should, excellent. Thanks again.

RSS