Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need the magic bullit!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 11 2011 2:19 AM (9 replies)
  • Lordfds
    18 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 3:28 PM

I've been playing for a while and can't seem to master putting. The range is easy (its simple math), but, direction is another story. I've looked at the stats and have seen players with a game full of one putt's. I seem to most always get on the green in regulation, but, that when it hits the fan. I know that my chipping needs work, and, I'm still left with 10+feet, but, there's got to be a better way.

OK, game leaders... Share your secret...

FDS

Master of the 2-3 putt!

• Lordfds
    18 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 8:32 AM

Any comments?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 10:26 AM

hi

read these 2 guides and they will help after practicing it

one and two

-wgticon

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:02 AM

This may help. click on the video to make it larger to see better what I am doing

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:17 AM

suncity28:

This may help. click on the video to make it larger to see better what I am doing

some great putts there sun, your on another level completley.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:17 AM

Call me thick Sun, but i see you moving the cursor in small spaces each time. What is the meaning of that? Is there a math way of working out how far the putt breaks? All i can work out is the distance, which i have to say i have pretty good, but working out the break is a nightmare. Cheers.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:32 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Call me thick Sun, but i see you moving the cursor in small spaces each time

I asked the exact same question here. His answer followed.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:11 PM

FDS, the first key to better putting is getting the ball closer to the hole from off the green

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:37 PM

suncity28:

I must say, I watched your videos and it definitely helped my putting, I miss about 80% of the dings on my putts on purpose now. By no means on your level of putting yet but definitely getting better.  So for that I thank you :-) 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 2:19 AM

YankeeJim:

TWOMINUSONE:
    Call me thick Sun, but i see you moving the cursor in small spaces each time

I asked the exact same question here. His answer followed.

Cheers Jim, but i still dont get it, lol.  It seems there is no way of telling. But having looked at the video again, i noticed this:

On SUN's first putt, there is a longish distance to the hole. The putt is on Tournament speed greens, and SUN only moves the pointer a short distance from the hole. If that was my putt from there, the ball would end up way out to the right. It seems the breaks are very much more exagerated for me. By this i mean, i would of had to put my pointer over twice the distance from the hole (out to the side) to get it close. I use Chrome, on a new system i got built for gaming, so its a fairly good system. I sometimes hit a putt, only to see it nearly come back to me from the sharpness of the breaks i get? And i don't mean uphill, lol.

RSS