Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Digi-Art by CoosBayCarol

Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:56 PM (4 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:33 PM

Recently my special friend CoosBayCarol decided she was gonna try her hand on some of the artistical ventures and the likes. She is now doing pottery, painting, drawing and other mixables mediums. I am very happy for her - this seems to be a way fer her to relax and such after doin the data and algorythms (beta-mode) for our many explorables.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 8:51 PM

Sometimes you may find me dancing....but unlikeables ---- THX - Call me Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 9:41 PM

wow  ,,,YancyCan  ,  Esssey  ,   great stuff ,  imagine  if Andyson was to join u2  ,in this diffrerent ( histoire)   wow i just see it in my mind eyes    ( PC greats you are guys ) thx   for changing my bad days here in this game LOL   :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:56 PM

I thanks you frappeport - really I am just a common man trying to find the answers to the questions that keep us all up at night and such. Mr. Andyson is a fine man, and a very creative feller, we are lucky he hangs around the WGT. Esssey, to the best of my beta-knowledge is new (at least up here in these forum arenas) and he does some fine work as well.

Glad to hear some of our endeabbers into the vidyas and the images turn a bad day around for a feller.

Hello - My Name is Yancy

RSS