Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Skins game Q

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 14 2011 12:18 PM (7 replies)
  • pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 9:42 AM

Just a quick question...I was playing an 18 hole skins game earlier with 3 players, on the 10th one of the players got disconnected and never returned. I noticed that the following skins won were only for 2 players and not 3, (i.e 35 credits a player per hole, obviously 105 per skin with the 3 of us, but after the disconnect it was only 70) So my question is, where do the other credits go?

Does the player that disconnected keep the remainder of his/her credits, or does WGT just take them as a donation?

Thanks,

• law4822
    437 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 10:49 AM

not sure but the player that gets kicked from the game loses all the credits that are staked at the start of the game so looks like wgt take them all??????

• lazerl
    74 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 11:01 AM

i may be wrong but i think that even tho it says 70 credits per hole it is still 105 credits and it corrects itself after the game has finished.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 2:11 PM

lazerl:

i may be wrong but i think that even tho it says 70 credits per hole it is still 105 credits and it corrects itself after the game has finished.

you are right. it should be fine in the $ breakdown. if it's not, please make sure you submit a detailed bug report, otherwise we cannot go back and look at it.

-wgticon

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 7:10 PM

From all that I have read...when a player or more disconnect, the remaining holes only pay out the wagers of the remaining players.  I've seen conflicting reports of what becomes of the disco'd player(s) credits.  Some claim their credits are returned (for the remaining holes)....mostly I read that WGT pockets them.   I have read too many reports of bugs, disco's, etc. myself to play Skins for credits since its been re-released.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 7:18 PM

Lashe:

From all that I have read...when a player or more disconnect, the remaining holes only pay out the wagers of the remaining players.  I've seen conflicting reports of what becomes of the disco'd player(s) credits.  Some claim their credits are returned (for the remaining holes)....mostly I read that WGT pockets them.   I have read too many reports of bugs, disco's, etc. myself to play Skins for credits since its been re-released.

no

according to the rules, once you start skins, your credits are on hold until the end. if you quit, you lose them. yes, there been report of incorrect in game messages, specifically to the skins value and such, but the actual backend credits counts are right.

this can be verified by checking your stats in account page.

we always checking user reports and if accounting really off, then let us know and we'll take even close look.

-wgticon

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 12:50 AM

Thanks Icon, I will check the next time it happens and report back.

• Vierauge
    25 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 12:18 PM

Hi,

I´ve got a question, too.

On Dec 13th I got a Challange Skin Game. We played one hole and one of the players disconnected the game. I waited for a long time but i got no chance to come back into the gamemodus. At least my credits are gone (270 + 30fee). Can someone be so kind to give me an answer or a hint to whom I have to post my question?

Cheers Frank

RSS