Forums

Help › Forums

Re: All my posts

Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:05 AM (2 replies)
  • TopFlite7
    340 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 8:55 AM

Is there a way I can find all my posts on this forum or my CC? I belong to a car forum where there's a box that say's" my stuff". Using that gives me a drop down menu as to what I want to look at or have done.

Also is there an easy way to return to my CC with out going to "my profile" and selecting the CC.

I'm looking to bounce back and forth quickly.

Thanks.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 8:56 AM

Type your name in the search box on the right. Unfortunately, everything where your name shows up will show, like if you were quoted. The ones you posted will have your name as the poster.

There's another way to stay up on threads you've posted in. On the right of this page click the MY Discussions and bookmark it in your toolbar. That way you can go directly to the list of threads you're participating in.

• TopFlite7
    340 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:05 AM

YankeeJim:

Type your name in the search box on the right. Unfortunately, everything where your name shows up will show, like if you were quoted. The ones you posted will have your name as the poster.

There's another way to stay up on threads you've posted in. On the right of this page click the MY Discussions and bookmark it in your toolbar. That way you can go directly to the list of threads you're participating in.

Thanks for the help with this.

RSS