Help › Forums

Re: Surveys

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:47 AM (6 replies)
  • bazkitcase5
    86 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 4:53 PM

Yes I know, another survey thread. haha

I am looking for a slightly different answer than those given in other survey threads for those who have suggested ways to lie their way past the screening questions.  I was wondering if some of those people could share what kind of answers they are giving in these situations.

I have tried making up several different scenarios, but still fail miserably in attempting to get past certain surveys.  The beer survey for instance, always has me select all the kinds of beer I have tried, heard of, and currently drink, etc. and I pick lots and lots of brands, but never seem to get the one they seem to be looking for...  I'm sure it changes from time to time, but does anybody know which brand of beer the surveys seem to be looking for?

I also tried to get the Sunday Movie survey for 450 credits, but after pretending I was 19, never got a single movie related question.  I also always fail the survey about buying a car, even though I put as much info as I could think of...

Another question in regards to when they ask what field do you or anybody in your household work for, are they LOOKING for somebody in certain fields, or are they looking to exclude people who work in certain fields?  It would possibly good to know this info if anybody has it, so that I could better select what field I work in at the time.

Any info that experience survey takers can give would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

• jmehdi
    50 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 6:07 PM

Look at it from the surveyor's perspective.

If you want to know what people think about a new car, you have to ask the type of people who are in the demographic of people who buy new cars. Probably middle to upper income married professionals who are concerned about.... (depending on the type of car), gas prices, safety, growing older and impotent, status, reliability, blah blah blah.

If you want to know what people think about beer, you have to ask people who drink beer. Typically male, under 40, single...

If you want to be chosen for surveys, you have to have some idea of what the product is. If you know, then you can tailor your answers to that, but if you don't, aim for the middle of the fairway.

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 6:24 PM

I find being a minority female, 25-30, employed full time, single and having 2 kids under 6 works out rather well, 450 credit surveys.
    It's sad, but anything except honesty is recommended.

I believe they gear the surveys towards people who will not generally play this game, in order to pay out the least. So, you have to be what they don't expect you to be. Don't hesitate to change it up.

• Michelled79
    164 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 8:08 AM

Please tell me icon, are these 450 cred surveys not available in Ireland? I check everyday and all we ever get is 75 cred surveys, i have never ever seen any bigger and i check every day!

• Michelled79
    164 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 1:42 AM

Surprise surprise, ignored again. 3rd time ive asked

• bazkitcase5
    86 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 9:43 AM

I was hoping to get some more specific answers to some of my questions in my original post...

I understand how surveys work and all that stuff and have tried different personas in aiming for certain surveys

However, some of the ones I asked about always give me trouble and I was hoping there was somebody who has had success with these particular surveys and would have a better indication of what products they are looking for (again, I'm sure this part changes, but any current info is better than nothing)

RSS