Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do you move from hack to amateur and so on?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 18 2011 9:28 AM (4 replies)
  • trueangla
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 7:16 PM

Ive been playing for a few weeks now.  Im a level 32 ,hack 84.  Im unclear when and how you move up, thanks.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:26 PM

levels are only for unlocking equipment.

to move up you have to 1. play a certain minimum number of ranked stroke play rounds at your tier and 2. lower your average to a certain number 

see "changing tiers" faq over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so far you've played only 9 holes! I guess you've been playing in practice mode... switch to "ranked" (this includes free weekly and monthly tournaments)

just play, learn and get better and you'll move up

• trueangla
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 6:37 AM

Actually Ive been playing scored match rounds. These dont count? I like playing against others rather than by myself.  Ranked stroke play is only playing by yourself, correct?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 8:53 AM

trueangla:

Actually Ive been playing scored match rounds. These dont count? I like playing against others rather than by myself.  Ranked stroke play is only playing by yourself, correct?

hi you have to play rated matches, not match play or practice rounds.

rated are tournaments, ready go's, normal multiplayer, and single play with rated conditions.

-wgticon

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 9:28 AM

Ok level 89 Hack 3 rounds how how how? By the way he has all the top equiptment gee i wonder how this can happen. Is WGT kidding!!!!!!!! How with 3 ranked rounds does he get all the top stuff?????????????????

RSS