Forums

Help › Forums

Re: good game quality and integrity, I join this game because of this if this is not the case I quit

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:55 PM (6 replies)
  • JohnHenryFernand
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:21 PM

I join this game to enjoy a good game of golf, however I find a number of situations were there is swearing and ugly incidents of mistrusts and not good sportsmanship. If this the position of WGT, than I would rather not be a member.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 9:45 PM

as with any situation in real life, there will always be a few that try to ruin things for all, or to cover up their own inabilities in playing the game through quitting etc. Therefore you have two options, quit, or carry on, make some friends, join a country club, and enjoy this game like most of us do.

Have fun

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 9:55 PM

JohnHenryFernand:

I join this game to enjoy a good game of golf, however I find a number of situations were there is swearing and ugly incidents of mistrusts and not good sportsmanship. If this the position of WGT, than I would rather not be a member.

Dear friend

Non one stop you to have a good golf here but in time you will find why some other people complein about something.You know people get bad when somthing is not work with the game and of corse they get verry mad because they speend a lot of money to have a good game.Same people they dont care they want just to have fun and to make a friendship with other players.If it was tihs site with that money ,you never see a problem.so this site is a bussines site and happens to see something we dont like .Take care and have a good golfing.

Sorry for my english is not that good

So i belive WGT is verry happy to have you here

With all respect

Danmark2010 & League of Legends CC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 11:15 PM

JohnHenryFernand:

dont give up ,to many good players ,they become friends ,then a CC is in order ,see 99% of people   are just ordinary people,....:)   dont let a few ............like my friend said earlier

• brownster04
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 2:22 AM

i feel this game lacks players with comitment i mean everytime i play agame and the host is overpar with a few holes to play they leave and leave you hanging i feel this game should be able to carry on so those who are still wantin to carry on and finish the round should why should others suffer becouse someone els wants to save there avg its wrong and disrespectful towards the other players ... many games were ive been doing well and been left hangin i want to play this game and get better but cant if players are to dump you at the end something should be done so this carnt happen thanks hope others share my view n dont feel am just been soft just want full allround fairness (brownster04)

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:55 PM

Stay on my friend.... there will always be those who will slip through the cracks.... there are more fine gentlemen and lady WGT players than there are the crappy ones... Tee up mate!! :-)

RSS