Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Choosing our own tier when practicing.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 1 2010 5:24 PM (1 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 4:53 PM

I don't know if I can explain this right but I'll try....First off this is not for ranked or scored rounds.

I would like to have it set up somewhere so that I can set up 3 different tier players in like a file or something.Some where in like I don't know..."Edit Equipment" yeah thats it.

When I get ready to play I would like to be able to see the 3 different tier players that I have created and saved.By creating I mean they would have the correct tier equipment to suit my mood..........Master..........PRO..........Amateur

At this point I would like to be able to choose from one of the 3 .

I get bored sometimes and like to play from a different tier but it does me no good to play the Master clubs from any other any other tier. I don't want to make it unrealistic I just want a change in scenery.I have to change all my stuff to go play the different tiers.This way I can just pick the level and go play.Its a lot of work to do this every time 

I don't expect this to be on or anywhere near the top of the TO-DO-LIST

But as the forum outlet says this is just a  "Product Suggestion" 

• sylverhare75
    44 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 5:24 PM
    Sounds nice... i think... although I would like to say/ask... could I start all of ''my'' tournaments from the back(championship) tees from now on... to be honest... I am not all that concerned with what my AVG will be... I managed a 32 from them... plus... when I acctually get to permanantly move to the grown-up tees they will already be familiar... ohh by the way .. I know I can select them in practice rounds... but I dont want to get an award shot/score in practice and it not count... so I tend to play all rounds ranked...... so there nice WGT admin person.. could you move me back to the back tees... keep in mind... this is for me only... i would not want anyone else getting mad because of tough shots... Sorry for semi hijacking your thread...
RSS