Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help game freeze

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 9:20 AM (3 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 1:17 PM

Anyone help with this yes has been sent to wgt members .........

Ok this email is to possibly help you or me or both of us in regards to game freezing.

Had it happen again today that a skins game froze.( Froze enough that have to manually turn power off to my computer wait a few seconds and then re power and reboot)

Had the blue windows screen show up I ignored the disk check memo, got back into game and froze shortly there after.

After this happened twice and making my opponents wait 10 + minutes (Sorry guys) said to hell with it and checked disk the following error messages came up........hope I got this right

data\macromedia\flashplayer\#sharedobjects\wkHSSED\media5.wgt.com\wgtUwLastupdate.sxx first allocation is not valid

and

data\macromedia\flashplayer\#sharedobjects\wkHSSED\media5.wgt.com\wgtUwLastupdate.so1 first allocation is not valid

Any idea what to do so that this does not continue to happen?

Thanks in advance

Will post in forums also.

Devoted/demented player

Crgade

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 2:01 PM

I'll be interested to know if this works. It should.

Go here.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.

html

Find media5.wgt line. click it. Choose remove. Confirm. You will have removed the Flash cache for WGT. 

When you next load the game, your Flash player will use the defaults. 

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:39 AM

unfortunately it did not anyone else have ideas

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 9:20 AM

hi

did you clear cookies/temp files for the browser and flash and it still happening? if so, try a different browser, just to see what happens.

-wgticon

RSS