Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Skins Game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:50 PM (5 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:01 AM

I just played a full Skins Game with 2 others... Fantastic game it was too.. There was 2 Disconnects by the other guys, but that's Wgt I suppose...lol.

Anyway we got to the 7th hole and no skins won yet.... Just a fantastic game... Had Everthing... long putts sunk to half holes, great shots onto greens. ne of the guys sinks a great Putt to win the hole..... 7 skins.

He ends up winning the last 2 hole...9 skins.... 

I don't care at not winning a skin, I play to have some fun,

If I won that 1st skin, then I would have putted backwards in the last 2 holes so the others would at least win one of em. 

C'Mon Peoples.... winning is not everything..... It's the way you play the game.

I wrote a post in my Social Club Forum.... Saying that if I ever see somebody winning 9 skins.... they will be deleted!!!

-Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:12 AM

mantis0014:
    I wrote a post in my Social Club Forum.... Saying that if I ever see somebody winning 9 skins.... they will be deleted!!!

C'mon, Roger, are you serious?! !

Why not just agree on the first tee that the most you could win was 3 skins, to make the match fair?   Sheesh........

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:24 AM

YankeeJim:

mantis0014:

C'mon, Roger, are you serious?! !

Why not just agree on the first tee that the most you could win was 3 skins, to make the match fair?   Sheesh........

Don't be silly Jim. We all go into these thing to win the most credits as possible. I was really happy for the person when he won that first skin(7). Just saying, If I won it... then the others would have won the last 2.

I think that will be my last skins game... Darn shame too, it was my 1st full game of skins too...lol

I'm going to edit this.... and say....

I play all my games to win.... If I lose, so be it. I would like the people in my Social Club to think the same way, but most important is not to be greedy at the same time.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:27 AM

You're just  too nice for skins, Roger. LOL. That's OK, nice is never a bad thing. :-)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:31 AM

YankeeJim:

You're just  too nice for skins, Roger. LOL. That's OK, nice is never a bad thing. :-)

Maybe too nice...lol.... I edited my last post to add more words...

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:50 PM

???????..... ridiculous.

RSS